You too can be creative and crafty while spending quality time with your children or grandchildren!
1. Take a 12x12 piece of cardstock and fold it leaving 4" on the bottom. Cut along the bottom edge leaving a card measuring 4" in length.
2. Cut width to 5 ½ inches. Will make two cards.
3. Cut complimentary card stock to 1 to 1 ½ inches in length by 5 ¾ inches in length.
4. Glue a piece of ribbon along the top edge of the border to cover the raw edge.
5. Place a sticker or embellishment on the ribbon to complete the card.
My granddaughters love helping me make cards. They spend hours in my workroom helping me pick out which colors I should put together and what embellishment we will finish the cards with. It is a great craft for a rainy summer day.